523 ACRES OF HUNTING, PASTURE, CROP & CRP LAND IN KANSAS
Mineral Properties for Sale - Gas, Oil and Mineral Rights Property For Sale near Attica, KansasRural Route , Attica, Kansas 67009
Check out this 523.1± Acres of Pasture, Tillable Farmland, CRP & Recreational Hunting Land in Harper County, Kansas. The sellers have dropped their price to only $1,500 per acre and will consider selling the tracts separately.
TRACT 4 is under contract!
Additional Land and Amazing Log Home – Lake Property Available: There is an additional 154.5 acres of prime hunting, farmland, pasture and CRP land available with a 3,830 SF custom built log home and 12 acre lake within 5 miles of this property under a separate listing. You may view the listing by clicking here.
All 4 tracts of this land are within a 2-mile radius of each other and are located 2 to 4 miles south of Attica, Kansas. You may view a new Fall 2018 Wildlife and Livestock Video by clicking on the highlighted link.
- Tract #1 consists of 85.3± acres of cropland and 65.9± acres in CRP with the balance in feed plots and timber for a total acreage of 158± acres. Wildlife Video
- Tract #2 consists of 21.58± acres of cropland, 60.8± acres in CRP, & 60± acres of pasture with the balance in feed plots, timber & 2 ponds for a total acreage of 149± acres. Wildlife Video
- Tract #3 consists of 91.25± acres of cropland with the balance in timber (which has a seasonal creek flowing through it) for a total acreage of 100± acres. Wildlife Video
- TRACT 4 is under contract! Tract #4 consists of 4.58± acres of cropland, 57.1± acres in CRP, & 50± acres of pasture with the balance in 2 small ponds and a salt-water disposal well for a total acreage of 116± acres. Minerals are believed to be 100% intact and will be sold with each tract of land. Wildlife Video
This land was purchased over the past 20 years by a group of outdoorsmen for their use in hunting whitetail deer and Rio Grande turkeys. They have had a wonderful time building memories and enjoying their time in the outdoors. The farm land and grazing land have been leased to a local farmer and rancher who takes great care of the land for them, planting feed plots and helping them in many ways. The partners have decided to turn the property over to younger owners that can continue to enjoy the property and build their own fond memories. This property generates a nice stream of income from CRP contracts, pasture leases, farmland production and saltwater disposal well fees. Each tract has areas of cover and land that makes great hunting for a number of different types of wildlife. It can also accommodate several hunters without crowding anyone.
The sellers would be willing to owner finance up to 50% of the purchase price for qualified buyers.
The owners would like to see a younger group of hunters take ownership of the property and continue the traditions of excellent wildlife and land stewardship that they have practiced over the years.
Please go to the following DropBox Folder to download additional property information:
- Tract #1 - The Northwest Quarter (NW/4) of Section 11, Township 33 South, Range 9 West of the 6th P.M., Harper County, Kansas
- Tract #2 - The West Half of the Northeast Quarter (W/2 NE/4) of Section 14, Township 33 South, Range 9 West of the 6th. P.M., Harper County, Kansas. And The East Half of the Northeast Quarter (E/2 NE/4) of Section 14, Township 33 South, Range 9 West of the 6th P.M., Harper County, Kansas, EXCEPT A TRACT described as follows: Beginning at the Northeast corner of said Northeast Quarter (NE/4); thence South 710 feet; thence West 578 feet; thence North 710 feet, thence East 578 feet to the point of beginning
- Tract #3 - The West Half (W/2) of Lot 1 and all of Lot 2 and the Southwest Quarter of the Northeast Quarter (SW/4 NE/4) of Section 2, Township 33 South, Range 9 West of the 6th P.M., Harper Bounty, Kansas, less the right of way of the AT & SF Railway and tract Deeded to BNSF Railway Company recorded in Book 103, Page 985, described as being the remainder of Lot 2, North of BNSF Railroad Co., Right of Way, adjacent to the North BNSF Railway Co., Right of Way line on the NW corner of Lot 2, Section 2, Township 33 South, Range 9 West of the 6th P.M., Harper County, Kansas and a part of the land conveyed to Ralph D. and Ella M. Wyatt, said reminder of Lot 2 beginning at the intersection of the North Quarter corner of Section 2, thence East 168 feet to the North BNSF right of way line, thence Southwesterly 232 feet to the North-South Quarter line of Section 2, thence North 161 feet to the North Quarter corner of Lot 2.
- TRACT 4 is under contract! Tract #4 - Lot One (1) and the Southeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter (SE/4 NE/4) of Section 6, Township 33 South, Range 8 West of the 6th P.M., Harper County, Kansas and the Southwest Quarter of the Northeast Quarter (SW/4 NE/4) of Section 6, Township 33 South, Range 8 West of the 6th P.M., Harper County, Kansas
FSA BASES / YIELDS:
Tract #1 - Wheat: 85.3± Acre Base - 29 Bu/AC PLC Yield
Tract #2 - Wheat: 8.4± Acre Base - 30 Bu/AC PLC Yield
Tract #2 - Grain Sorghum: 9.0± Acre Base - 35 Bu/AC PLC Yield
Tract #3 - Wheat: 57.7± Acre Base - 31 Bu/AC PLC Yield
Tract #3 - Oats: 0.7± Acre Base - 37 Bu/AC PLC Yield
Tract #3 - Grain Sorghum: 2.6± Acre Base - 35 Bu/AC PLC Yield
Tract #1 - 65.9± Acres Enrolled at $35.96/AC ($2,370.00 Annual Payment) until 9/30/2025
Tract #2 - 60.8± Acres Enrolled at $31.29/AC ($1,902.00 Annual Payment) until 9/30/2025
TRACT 4 is under contract! Tract #4 - 57.1± Acres Enrolled at $33.01/AC ($1,885.00 Annual Payment) until 9/30/2022
Tract #1 - 2019 Taxes were $575.55
Tract #2 - 2019 Taxes were $179.83
Tract #3 - 2019 Taxes were $799.65
TRACT 4 is under contract! Tract #4 - 2019 Taxes were $80.33
MINERALS: Minerals are believed to be intact; all Seller-owned minerals shall be conveyed to the Buyer at closing. Some of this land has leased for as much as $1,000 per acre.
DIRECTIONS: From the intersection of U.S. Highway 160 & Main Street in downtown Attica, drive South 2.2-Miles. Turn East on 40 Rd and drive a 1/4-mile until you see Tract #4. Turn back West on 40 Road and drive 2-Miles until you see Tract #3. Tracts #1 & #2 are directly south within 2-miles of Tract #3.
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION: 523 +/- Acres of some the best hunting and conservation property in Kansas is being offered for sale. The deer pictured are some that have been harvested by the ownership group of this amazing hunting property or have been photographed by trail cameras on the property. It has taken many years to accumulate these tracts of land all in one area! This property lies in 4 tracts of land ranging from 100 acres to 158 acres in size, all within a 2 mile radius. This property is all located in the “Holy Grail”, Deer Management Unit 16 in Southcentral Kansas. Kansas and in particular Unit 16 are world famous for trophy Whitetail Deer hunting. Throw in some outstanding hunting for Rio Grande turkeys, pheasant, quail, ducks and doves and you have a hunting paradise.
A nice creek and several ponds for fishing and trapping make this the year round property you have been looking for. There are trails throughout, large food plots, permanent hunting stands, dry timber, creek bottom timber, large wooded sanctuaries and close proximity to forage fields. This property is a Whitetail Deer and Rio Grande Turkeys hunter’s dream property.
The seller is a licensed real estate agent in Georgia. He and his partners have spent years developing this land for their own private hunting preserve and would prefer to sell all five tracts together, but will consider selling separate tracts. They have a wonderful tenant that would love to continue leasing the farm ground and pasture land. He has worked with them in planting feed plots and overseeing the land.
There is a private gun club and shooting range that is located a half mile west of Tract 4. This is an area that welcomes outdoorsmen.
This property features income producing farmland, Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) land and rented pastures, along with a saltwater disposal well to help offset the cost of ownership. The saltwater disposal well pays a minimum of $500 per year. Current income averages between $13,000 and $15,000 per year with $6,157 per year coming from CRP payments.
According to the Kansas Regional Center, some of the most important factors in choosing a place to live is lifestyle, safety and ease of finding jobs.
“You're looking for a place with a low cost of living, nationally ranked schools and picture-perfect communities. But you also want a place with world-class dining, great nightlife and wide-open spaces for outdoor adventure. It isn’t always easy to find that combination. But that’s exactly what you get in Kansas.
In Kansas, we don’t just live life. We live life to the fullest. We’re big on business and economic development, but we know how to relax and have a good time, too. We’re balancing work and play, progress and history, urban and rural to create a quality of life you can’t find anywhere else. And that’s what makes this place so special.
The cost of living in Kansas is nearly 8.7 percent below the national average, making our state among the most affordable in the nation. From food and gasoline to property taxes and car insurance, most of what you need costs less here. Housing costs are especially low, with the median value of owner-occupied homes nearly 35 percent below the national average. In fact, Kansas is ranked among the most affordable places in the country for buying a home. The bottom line is this - your dollar goes further here.”
As Native Kansans, we couldn’t agree more. Come see why the Sunflower State should be your home too.
Wichita, KS: 66 Miles
Kansas City, KS: 265 Miles
Oklahoma City, OK: 165 Miles
Denver, CO: 490 Miles
Dallas, TX: 375 Miles
Trophy Land For Sale in Kansas
Hunting Lodge - Lake Avaliable
Hunting Land In Kansas Unit 16
Additional Land - Log Home
Pasture Land In Harper County
Creek Bottom Deer Hunting
All Mineral Rights Included
CRP Land Near Attica, Kansas
- Farms for Sale
- Land for Sale
- Recreational Property
- Oil & Gas
- Street Address: Rural Route
- City: Attica
- State: Kansas
- Postal Code: 67009
- County: Harper
- County: United States
- MLS#: 15003-00047
- Courtesy of : United Country Red Hills Realty & Auction, LLC